Machine of the month - Trumpf TruLaser Tube 5000
- Category: Laser Cutting
- Created: 2018-08-01
The TruLaser Tube 5000 fiber delivers on short processing times for a range of tubes and profiles. Delivering reduced part times, process reliability and full accessibility thanks to a an intelligent beam guard concept, the laser tube cutter is being billed as the fastest tube cutting machine in the world. Equipped with sophisticated yet easy-to-use controls, operators can swiftly produce parts for various industries, including furniture, agriculture, fitness equipment, mechanical and apparatus engineering, and more.
- Trumpf’s RapidCut offers high feed rates even on smaller contours.
- The machine’s clamping system allows operators to manufacture tubes across the entire clamping range without the need for retooling.
- When the TruDisk solid-state laser is paired with high-quality cutting data, users can achieve the best possible results.
- With a featured bevel cutting option, high-quality bevel cuts up to 45 degrees are possible.
- A state-of-the-art sensor system ensures that the entire machining process runs smoothly.
- Subsequent processes are integrated into the process, such as the tapping of threads.